Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there's a fire, goes wrong as fire engulfs stage

Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there

An attempt to teach new students of the University of Uyo what to do when there’s a fire went horribly wrong.

In photos shared online, the instructors can be seen lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the tutorial. There was also a fire extinguisher close by which was to be used in putting out the fire.

However, after lighting the fire, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher but they were not successful. The fire grew out of control and started burning the stage.

Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there

The instructors can be seen running around, trying to stop the fire from spreading further.

Narrating the botched fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome.”

Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there
Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s